I am a Mobile Applications Architect. I help convert ideas into building next generation apps around smart-phones, tablets, and the web.
Over the past 6 years, I have built a strong team focused on high quality mobile applications across iPhone/iPad/Android/BlackBerry/Windows Phone.
I am responsible for helping my clients select the right technology for an app idea, I help them determine which platform, user interface, layouts and the best approach in developing a mobile application – enterprise or personal.
I work carefully in determine the perfect user interface. With mobile everything is so personal that if your application does not create an impression in the first 15 seconds, be sure your app will get deleted – instantly.
There are over 400,000 apps in the store while I’m writing this, if your application doesn’t make it to the top, it gets lost! I have a proven track of almost 80% of the apps I build, make it to the top 100 of the AppStore. This is not a marketing gimmick, rather a strategically planned and focused high quality application which deserves the right to be in the top 100.
I am a team player, My team has a proven history of on-time/within-budget/high quality delivery of complex applications and portals in a high-pressure environment. Impeccable communication and experience with multicultural, international teams for global clients across various timezones are our strengths.
I also have a wide experience in providing knowledge about Apple/Blackberry/Windows license policies and legal quality implications. Many people build apps today, but forget the legal issues like copyright, intellectual property and patent infringement ultimately resulting in app not getting approved.
The Internet is my lifeblood. I breathe Twitter, Facebook and YouTube. Drop me a “Hello” at hussain [at]] teks.co.in
Tags: IPhone app development, IPad app development, Android app development; Blackberry App developers, Windows Phone 7 development,
Tags: IPhone app development, IPad app development, Android app development; Blackberry App developers, Windows Phone 7 development, web portals and web services
Some of the technologies which I prefer:
- Mobile Apps: iPhone/iPad/Android/Blackberry/Playbook/Windows Phone 7. I run a mobile dev company.
- Iphone Development: Mac OSX and IPhone sdk 2.2 through 3.1-5.1
- I do a lot of PHP and CLI scripting: I use ZEND Eclipse with PHP for PHP based projects
- IDE: Eclipse Europa for all my Java and J2EE related stuff, Netbeans for Swing and Mobile Projects
- JQuery : All Ajax and flashy CSS Effects.
- Java and Enterprise Java Frameworks: Struts, Direct Web Remoting (DWR)
- Cygwin: Task automation with bash/shell scripting on any platform.
- Apache Software Foundation: I’m a big fan of almost all Apache projects.
- I am highly comfortable with MySQL -DBA level. -MySQL Administrator, SQLBrowser, PHPMyAdmin
- CMS: WordPress, Joomla, Magento – Quite popular names, no need to talk about it.
Find my talks interesting? You can follow me on Twitter at: @Hussulinux
or shoot me an email at hussulinux [at.]] gmail dot** com